[IRCA] Reception of approval

IRCA- Thank you for allowing me back in for, I guess the fourth time. I joined in 1972, then again in the 80's
         and 1 year in the early millenium change, and of course now in 2005. I have always been involved in the
         art of DX'ing, especially being involved with my first "Beverage Party" in Davenport, CA in an Artichoke
         field, back in the 80's. I bagged Hawaii, Belize, and 2GF 1206KHz from Grafton, Australia. I live in a
         Beverage Rich environment. No, Las Vegas can be Beverage Rich, but I am talking about wide open
         spaces, little authority intrusion, and no ac hum. NONE!! Inverters and small generators can carry power
         out here. I did a DX after a Hamfest on Mt. Hualapai, and received state after state, with only a
         Dymek DA-5 Adjustable Loop, Kenwood-1000 Communications receiver, and an occasional deer, looking
         for a handout. I also go portable with a Grundig Yacht Boy-400PE, and a Sony AN LP-1 Antenna Amp.
         When I spent 1 Month in the Hospital, I had the good fortune to have these 2 with me. Lots of Great
         Shortwave DX, and even KOMA- 1520 Oklahoma City, from my bedside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
         Best to you, and my Application will hit the wire Manana.       73's and good dx  Michael J. Vandever