Re: [IRCA] 2006 MLB Networks - Seattle Mariners

Re: [IRCA] 2006 MLB Networks - Seattle Mariners

A hint to DXers far east of WA, like me, is that many of these stations have
decent day power ND and get out well towards the east presunset. The best
times for them via sunset skip will be early April and early May and late
September. (Sunset skip to WA is currently the best I've ever noted (early
in Mar and low A and K) but the preseason games are all early afternoon and
over well before sunset). However, in early April and especially early May,
the Mariners have games sked during many of these stations sunset periods.
(Note that they is a pregame and postgame show)

In late Sept 2004, I first became aware that I could catch KOMO thru phased
WMVP since I had Mariners coverage. I also nabbed KFLD 870 that way. KXLX
700 and KMAX 840 have been noted every eve this month in great cx and get
east very well on 10 KW.

CKST 1040 often is well behind WHO and KVNI 1080 and KFXX 1080 are both
difficult but loggable here in great SSS cx. There are several targets on
this list that I expect to be able to catch if everything is just right just
prior to their sunset switch.

DXers in WI, MN, IA, NE etc may have a good chance with some of these since
they are closer to them and, in general further from the QRMing pests than I
am.

73 and good luck.. KAZ  Barrington IL