[IRCA] DX TIP for WDXR

1200    CFGO     Canada, Ont. Ottawa, thanks to tips from Dave Williams,
Nick Hall-Patch, and Mike Stonebridge, I kept after this. Finally at
0529 EST 3/2, with dead air on KYAA, and a phase on powerhouse WOAI, I
nabbed CFGO with a local spot for the Ottawa RV Show, followed by
"Sports Radio 12 hundred". Unfortunately at exactly 0530 EST, audio came
back on KYAA ruining the signal, but at least I got it! New. My second
Ottawa station. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Beverage
WNW EWE for phasing
Quantum phaser

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.