[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

With a surprise to find both KPOJ-620 and KEX-1190 off.

620     CKRM      SK, Regina, in like a ton of bricks off the Eastern
beverage at S9+25 DB. Usually mixing with KPOJ anyway, but for a station
that nulls this way, really a powerhouse with C&W music and many CKRM
IDs at 0515 EST 3/1 (PM-OR)

620    KGTL     AK, Homer, quite good off WNW EWE with Adult Standards,
At 0520 EST 3/1 "All of Your Favorites Are On KGTL" in Mandy by Barry
Manilow. (PM-OR)

1190    WOWO     IN, Ft. Wayne, fair in jumble of two SSers, ID at
0459.55 at "WOWO Ft. Wayne" 3/1. Not new, but I have not hrd it in a
while. (PM-OR)

t1200    KFNW   ND, West Fargo, while looking for CFGO, that NIck
Hall-Patch & Dave Williams had logged (Thanks for the tip), I heard a
Rel. station u/o WOAI, which sounded like KFNW, but uncertain for sure.
But it is the only thing that fits. Logged before, so not new. But no
CFGO here. An unid SSer (Chicago?), but WOAI was strong as usual off the
beverage. (PM-OR)

780    KNOM    AK, Nome, good on top of KKOH with announcement for the
residents of Nome at 0445 EST 3/1.Into pop music. (PM-OR)

I kind of expected IBOC on both 620 & 1190 this morning, but still only
on 1190. I am glad to hear that.

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage, term.
WNW EWE
SW EWE
Quantum Phaser

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.