[IRCA] AM-DX WestList Updated

I've updated the WestList on the AM-DX site today.  This list is derived
from the FCC Database, but can be searched by frequency,
state/province/country, or call sign.  New feature is a link to the antenna
pattern PDF file from the FCC web site.  This seems to load very quickly.  I
used to create the pattern as a graphic file and keep it right on the web
site.  This is too clumsy to do frequently.

I hope it's useful!  Right now the update process is 90% automated, and I
hope to complete that process soon.  The goal is to update it monthly.  It
takes about eight or so hours start to finish.  Most of that is downloading
the information, and processing it.  If automated, that can run overnight.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI