[IRCA] One new logging last night - CHAM

[IRCA] One new logging last night - CHAM

I only DXed for about 10 minutes due to work committments.
After I saw Colin's and Nick's mentions of TA carriers from BC,
I went looking. Found only very strong conditions into Canada
including one new: CHAM Hamilton ON @ 2315 PT w/ "All Time Country
Favorites on 820 The Legend", classic country. 820 is usually fairly
quiet here with WBAP, KGNW, and KUTR usually heard, but none
dominating.

SK stations that can usually be pulled out of the muck, like 940 CKGX
Yorkton, CKBI 900 Prince Albert, CJME 980 Regina, and CHAB 800 Moose
Jaw were all totally dominant at the same time.

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR