[IRCA] This-n-that

Hello all,

First, thanks to Jim Pogue for bringing to my attention a problem he was having loading my web page.  Now fixed.

Second, thanks for the comments on the Sangean ATS-818ACS.  The radio should arrive today or tomorrow.  I will check it out and if I don't like it, will return it.  I should've asked first here - lol.

Third, did some LW and MW listening yesterday.  Late afternoon.  Re-logged WDXN in Clarksville, TN on 540, also heard long ago as a daytime regular.  So it still dominates 540 days.

Fourth, even though I use an LCD display, my computer creates unacceptable RFI especially on LW.  I recently moved my computer a little farther away from the R8B, but I guess the computer is still too close.  For LW, I prefer to shut the computer down and use my old reel-to-reel recorder to record from the radio.

Offer still open to use member's shack photos.

73,
Jim - N4FXC