[IRCA] A request...

Hello all...Seems I've been working on my website than listening.  That's how it is with me, go from one mode to the other, then back again-lol.

I am looking for photos of your listening posts.  More precisely, a picture of you sitting at your radio.  Sort of like they used to do in Popular Electronics.  I would like to post these photos on a page under my 'Medium Wave' page.  Any contributions would be appreciated.

Been working like a banshee on my website making it more Medium Wave and Amateur Radio oriented.

Got my new '06 WRTH the other day...jam packed with great info as usual.   Too bad the Vane Jones book went away...too bad Vane Jones died.  That was a very useful tool back in the day.

73, Jim