Re: [IRCA] New to this list

> Ron,
>
> Yes, getting out of bed an sunrise is a chore for me too. I generally do
> it most mornings in the Fall when the DX conditions are the best for
> TPs. The rest of the year, it is a hit and miss. hi.
> But several of the Japanese & Koreans run a lot of power than that
> really helps.

This is just an idea, but, I find it easier to sleep from 1900 to around
0100 then get up and stay up till about 0900
as the DX is fading. Then go back to sleep. I been doing that for the past
two months for the Alphabet soup contest.

However, for those of you who are unlucky and have to work, that might be
such a good idea.

Willis