Re: [IRCA] All // everything, Cubans get the WORD

Re: [IRCA] All // everything, Cubans get the WORD

Chollie, If you mean during the Friday event was there less jamming, I doubt
it, but I was not looking for that on every R. Martí frequency. I would not
doubt at all that the jamming assets exceed the broadcasting assets in Cuba,
but I really don`t think there is much crossover if that is what you are
wondering about, altho some of the jamming may come from same sites as
broadcasting. Nor can I really evaluate the method jamming signals are
produced, but some of them are bubbly and some of them are noisy. 73, Glenn