[IRCA] WLGZ-990 NY adds IBOC

No surprise - anyone who was on the site tour ("The Wreck of the Ernie
Wesolowski") at NRC '04 knew it was in their plans, as with every
Crawford station - but in any case, WLGZ 990 here in Rochester switched
on the IBOC this morning.

This may actually be the impetus for me to get my hands on a receiver,
since "Legends 990" still does music on AM, and I'm most curious to hear
how the signal sounds in HD.

Wipes the very fringe reception here of CKRU 980 and WLNL 1000, but CFRB
1010 is still listenable. Jerry Bond (who tipped me to this) says
there's more interference to CFRB at his location, north of me near the
lake.