Re: [IRCA] No wind- Japon weak

Pat,

Your storm has worked its way down here to the Bay Area, along with the colder temps.  We've had frost here in S.F. and snow down to 1000 feet yesterday.  Expecting a real dandy this evening
then nice weather for a week or so.  A good friend presented me with a GE Console Radio, I'd guess circa 30s or 40s that took two of us to carry up the stairs (27) to our flat.  Gotta go see if
it works.  Has 3 SW bands and AM 550-1600.

don