Re: [IRCA] Dual feed loop

Craig,

That is exactly what I have done with the two EWEs I have. I have the
nulls set and I phase them. I have been using the WNW EWE with the SW
EWE and the nulls are very deep indead. It works better in some ways
that phasing with the vertical. Infact I finally got a good log of KAGV
1110 Big Lake AK a few days ago to finally got a report to them. They
are regular but KBND Bend OR QRMs KAGV so much it is hard to get any
programming notes. But the two EWEs now, the nulls are very good.   I
have been working on the WNW EWE to tighten up the nulls toward Portland
and it works well. "Powerhouse" KKSN 910 with their lobe towards me, I
have heard CKDQ Drumheller AB a lot of the time at night now with KKSN
either not there or very poor behind CKDQ. CKDQ used to be rare.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.