[IRCA] OT; MF Marine Weather broadcasts

Last Friday morning at 6:20 AM PST (1420 UTC) I heard Marine weather read by a woman on 2670 USB. The transmission ended at 6:30 and I did not catch the ID. On Saturday morning I tuned in at 6:10 AM and the signal was stronger. Both transmissions were for severe weather and I thought it was possibly Alaska. The Saturday sign off ID was for US Coast Guard Communications Station Kodiak Alaska.

Not AM but it is a broadcast for the public. Not on the NOAA website but some early 1970's lists I have listed Kodiak for a weather broadcast at 1400 UTC (Zulu used by USCG). I'm writing to find out more. Last week I wrote them a letter for their HF (Shortwave) Marine Weather broadcasts.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA