Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

Maybe I should review my Logger files VERY carefully......  I should be able to hear them too......   All I have heard so far is WBZ......

lee freshwater
Ocala FL

"J.D. Stephens" <jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After twice reviewing the recording I made while
trying to nab the KEVT-1030 test, I could not identify
anything which I could identify as even possibly
coming from KEVT.

Did did, however, get a good logging on XEQR from
Mexico City (new for me), so all was not lost!

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL