Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [dxhub] 524 HEH NDB, 526 ZNS

At 05:16 09/02/2006, you wrote:
RVC being down on 530 has allowed me to get NDB HEH,
Newark, OH.  Thanks to Jim-MN on #mwdx for the tip!
ZNS 526 Bahamas in also.

73, Bruce, York, PA

Thanks for the tip on the Bahamas, Bruce; it's actually making it all the way to western Canada, but isn't it ZLS?  That's what's listed and what I'm hearing, weakly and fady.   Many years since this has been heard, but then, I haven't listened there as much as I should.

Is RVC actually off?  It's been such a regular here this season, I thought it must be bad conditions, but not if ZLS is coming through.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, B.C.