Re: [IRCA] 1330 ID KGAK Gallup NM

Martin,

         A nice log, even if not from the Dakotas!! If you have a
good copy of the log, I'd send it to the station and ask what
language is on the tape (uhhh, don't suggest Oriental, hi!!) -- it
could be Navaho, but a chance it may be Hopi. You might get a nice
QSL from the station.

         Also, Thank You for referring to the music as songs and not
chanting....something I'm seeing occasionally in other loggings.

         Again, nice log!

         Mike    -       Northern Cherokee