Re: [IRCA] Wobbler 3-fer again, NE Oregon

Re: [IRCA] Wobbler 3-fer again, NE Oregon

Steve,

Your observations are completely consistent with what I've heard here.  The
only exception is that I can hear Wobblers from all three stations pretty
much all the time, but often too weak to make it far.

Seems these three are beamed right at you.  So...what are they saying?

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL