[IRCA] KEVT + ASIA

1030 was a mess last night at 0205 ET. KMAS and KTWO dominate. I also
had Delilah in there and there was an SS. I did not have high hopes
for KEVT. Their daytime pattern (as per the NRC log) shows a null in
my direction. Anyone know who carries Delilah?

This morning at 0745 ET, JOAK-594, JOUB-774 and HLAZ-1566 all had
weak but readable audio. I got a JOAK QSL last month for my October
reception but not one for JOUB, the report for which was on the same CD.

Congratulations to Pittsburghers and their boosters. Ben was good. I
loved their reverse. I think we had the jitters - too many dropped
balls and untimely fouls. I think the take-away TD depressed the team
as they really never got it together after that.  Above and beyond
that, it was a joyous occasion having KJR silent. Next year, maybe we
can get them to cut the carrier as well.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
DX398; Palomar loop