[IRCA] KDZR? A Little Help Here, Please

Review of my 1640 recording shows a rather strong appearance of Radio Disney on 1640, coincident to the test times.  So it’s either the previously heard, but uncommon here, station in Wisconsin, or KDZR.

Of the hour the test ran, can someone give me a ten minute window to focus on where I would most likely hear a local ID or local ad?  KFXY and WTNI are both present (WTNI with the annoying CBS channel 42 loop), so it will take some digging on the signal.

Thanks,

Gerry Bishop

Niceville, FL