[IRCA] KAVT-1680 Verie

Nice verie in today:  KAVT-1680, Fresno, CA - f/d
letter & station infosheet from QSL Manager Pat Martin
in about a week for the DX test.

Some excerpts of interesting comments from
Pat:  "After carefully listening to your CD several
times,....The segment you mentioned about "KAVT -
Radio Disney"; I could not hear the callsign in
there.  However, I did catch a local spot for a
travel agency in Fresno which apparently you did not
catch.... The signal was quite decent at times, too.
I was surprised, as KAVT was only running 5 kw at the
time.... Your report is the farthest we have received
so far."

Needless to say, extremely pleased with this one.

Thanx, Pat!

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, Alabama