[IRCA] Awesome morning at Burnt River ON

[IRCA] Awesome morning at Burnt River ON

Couldn't ID the Mexicans all over the band, from 690
to 810, to 1570, but tons of them there with unstable
signals. Stronger than R Disney on 1560 was "AM 1580
Radio Disney Phoenix." Much wanted given that 1350
CKDO Oshawa ON plans to move here soon. A few unIDs.
AZ came in at 0730 EST, well after sunrise. Nothing
else IDable like that ... I tried the x-band and TX
was probably in on 1700. Cx were very good yesterday
morn too, has sprots station on 1640 mixing with
Mississippi and Disney Wisconsin. Presumed Oklahoma.
Also lots of Mexicans. I didn't get a tape recorder
hooked up cause am using them for work and am in the
middle of a project. By all accounts I should not have
been up at 0700 ... I worked (writing) till 0300.

Saul
Burnt River ON