Re: [IRCA] That finishes ON (was Re: That finishes ND)

Re: [IRCA] That finishes ON (was Re: That finishes ND)

You should easily get CKPR if you can null 590
Toronto. But don't hold your breath for the other
three. Rather, if you hold it long enough, you will
find yourself in the same realm as those three
stations.