Re: [IRCA] Radio Rossii 180 kHz

Heard man and woman talking and mx interspersed last nite between 0930
and 1000 UTC.  Were on two freqs; one was definitely 180 kHz, the other
seemed to be around 187 kHz.  Time pips (I think 4 short followed by 1
long) at 1000 on the 180 kHz station.  The two seemed to be in parallel
but was difficult to follow (had to have the noise blanker on, which
distorts the audio rather badly and that, plus some static made
reception dicey).  Does this sound like Radio Rossii?  My location is
about 20  miles NW of Phoenix, Ariz.