[IRCA] WHAS

Hello,

Others noted that WHAS was on with IBOC late into the night last
night.

I hadn't logged them from here before (hadn't tried) so I went for it
at 2300 PT last night. I did ID them at that time with "Kentuckiana's
24 Hour News Waether and Traffic Station, 84 WHAS". I noted a bit of
crud on the high side, nothing on the low side, but it might just be
that I was too far to hear it at about 1900 miles. The band was a bit
noisy so it would have been hard to distinguish between weak IBOC and
the overall noise.

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR