Re: [IRCA] "Timer" feature for receiver control software?

Re: [IRCA] "Timer" feature for receiver control software?

>Total Recorder does a great job of handling the unattended recordings, but
>so far I've haven't found anything that can automate changing the channel
>for me. Does anyone out there know of a piece of software that
>can do this?

Have you done a search for a computer control program?  I think there are a
number of them for the more popular tranceivers and receivers.  If you can't
find anything, you may be able to write a script for a terminal program such
as ZOC or Telix.  That would require knowing the RS-232 command codes for
your radio.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI