[IRCA] New CPC Tests web site coming on line

[IRCA] New CPC Tests web site coming on line

Hi folks. Les Rayburn and I have just began working on a web site
dedicated solely as a CPC/DX Test clearing house: www.dxtests.info. The
domain was only registered today, so this project is still in the
initial conception phase.  The site will include a CPC calender along
with a full range of  resources such as sample test request letters, NRC
Sweep Tone files, and other tools. Les had a fantastic idea of having a
countdown timer for each test in order to avoid confusion on exactly
when the tests start.

One of us will make an announcement when we get some real content published.

73,
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN