Re: [IRCA] Weak Wobbler in NE Oregon

Bad timing Steve, or the propagation gods are against you.  The Wobbler has
been banging away all night, some slow periods, but about like it has been,
at least from down here.

I didn't post anything earlier because I figured everyone was tired of
hearing about it.  I suppose everyone who wants to catch it, has by
now.  The way 1100 has been acting up, maybe I should just post when it's
quiet.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan