Re: [IRCA] KDZR DX Test

>I must admit I do find the times used to list tests
confusing.
>Perhaps the best way would be to list either UTC or
the local
>time zone, and name the actual day it happens to be.
>
>Saul

Les is already including all three of these items when
listing them, as evidenced by his most recent post of
all upcoming DX tests from last week.  The UTC listing
is being implemented at the request of Glenn Hauser,
who graciously publicizes these
tests on World Of Radio.  Since his program can be
heard across
many time zones and countries, this makes perfect
sense.
Certainly we can all do a simle subtraction to figure
out our
own local time for when a test run.

As far as the date for the two Oregon tests, I do see
where the
confusion was, as looking through my saved e-mails I
see that
the two Oregon tests were publicized as being on
"January 29th
late Sunday night".

Since the post-midnight-Sunday timeframe is actually
January
30th, I suspect the tests will be running then.

73,

J.D. Stephens