Re: [IRCA] Wobbler (as usual) in Warwick R.I.

Re: [IRCA] Wobbler (as usual) in Warwick R.I.

Not the first in RI to hear the Wobbler, nor the first to have it interfering with WTAM.

A DXer from Illinois I believe, has turned the Wobbler in for the reward to the WTAM station engineer.  Needless to say the WTAM folks were unaware of the interference and have shown interest in finding out more about what's going on.

It will be interesting to see what if anything comes of this.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL