[IRCA] WUMP etc

Powell; i got some sleep, having set my alarm clock for 0245. the only
WUMP  i got was from the Little Colonel when i went back to bed. having
the clock in my, well you know, was not pleasant either. all Les' fault.
having so many opportunities is really great and i expect some more
wumps before spring. all thanks to a bunch of good radio friends. RCW