Re: [IRCA] 850 SS question

Doug,

I have a rental in Rancho Mirage and I went down there in Nox 04 to pick
up a punch of stuff I had in storage. I drove over to Prescott Valley AZ
to visit Bill Block. But driving through Blythe, I could understand why
they call it that. I drove through in November. I can just imagine what
Blythe would be in July/August. Rancho Mirage and the Coachella Valley
is hot enough as it is. Blythe is probably worse. I had a Date Shake
with Bob Wien & Mike Sanborn in Nov 04 too at a place in Indio on the
111. It was great. I had never had one before.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.