Re: [IRCA] WUMP 730 Test

--- John Hunter <jshunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Mike, I have been hearing the same UNIDS as
> you for three nights now. My EE station was
> playing CW music then WLIL faded in for a bit and
> then a Urban Gospel station put in an appearance.
> Luckily I logged the test last night/yesterday
> morning as CX here seem to have gone downhill. No
> ID from the FF SS, or two UNID EE stations that I could tell.

*** The FF is Montreal, which is the dominant station here by far. I
had to shut down entirely as we had some unseasonal T-storms rumble
through between after 2230 last night so didn't record remotely. I
wasn't at all confident I'd hear WUMP that way anyhow.

Didn't try KAVT as nulling WTTM would null KAVT; didn't try WVNN as
whatever slight null I might get on WABC would also null WVNN. KDZR
will be another loss here as I have 4 PA Turnpike HAR's within 10 miles
on 1640...

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]