Re: [IRCA] DX Test List (New Tests in Nevada & Maine!)

Re: [IRCA] DX Test List (New Tests in Nevada & Maine!)

Pat,

Last for me was in the late 70s....I remember I was living on 26th avenue here in the city and Paul was working for some Phoenix stations, KCAC on 1010 & another I would have to move & look up
(forget it).  He put on a lengthy dx program from KCAC & I spoke with him on the phone.  I remember once in the late 60s he came to one of my dx g-t-g at the El Rancho in West Sacramento and
hardly ever left the room.  But who am I to talk, the ERBA group in the early 70s went to every convention but never to the meetings.  As I said before, 'I was so much older then, I'm younger
than that now'................

don k.