[IRCA] Nice Catch Don!!!!!

A few dx related items of possible value to someone...............

760  WJR Detroit MI found atop KFMB at 2335 PDT 1/20 with Midnight
Cowboy Trucking Network syndicated show //KTNN-660 & KBOI-670...Dunno
why WJR likes me.  Seems like I'm about the only one in this area who
can hear them.  I get WJR much more often than I do Denver.

don kaskey  san francisco ca  1/20/06............

Nice of you to hear Detroit out on the West Coast!!!!!

Speaking of Detroit...y'know that's the site of Super Bowl Forty. The
Pittsburgh Steelers will be there after they beat Denver today. It looks
like they'll be playing Seattle at the moment. Oh well...no worries!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!