[IRCA] My DX web page is moving

I'm rebuilding my DX web page at the following new address:
http://members.cox.net/tim_hall_dx/index.htm

(Note: This address is case-sensitive; I can't change that...)

So far I have only posted my San Diego loggings page and my links
page.  Later this year I hope to publish some photos of QSL cards and
verification letters from the 1970s and 1980s.

My old pages at www.inetworld.net (also known as www.simplyweb.net)
will disappear sometime after February 6th.

Unfortunately, my old ISP (a local mom-and-pop company) has messed up
their FTP site to the point that I can't publish any updates to my old
pages to redirect people to the new page.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA