Re: [IRCA] Logging Radio Cadena Habana

Craig,

Pants clarification appreciated.

The most active Wobbler until 1100 broke out has been 680 R.Rebelde.  It is
wobbling at some point nearly every day, and has been moderate to strong
all day today.

I run through a scan regularly which never fails to turn up at least one
Wobbler, day or night.  They're rarely so obvious as 1100 has been the last
couple days, sometimes barely detectable, but always there on one frequency
or another.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan