Re: [IRCA] Logging Radio Cadena Habana

After comparing Curt's recordings to what I've got now on 1100, I
strongly suspect I have the same wobbler. But then again, I'm
imagining Steve's got me beat on distance to Habana :-).

Also noticing a strong het which I assume is 1098, who knows where.

Good luck with KAVT, for those who are up (it's regular here but I
think I'll go for the QSL, since I'm up...)

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR