[IRCA] Second time in less than a month

Hi Everyone:

After almost 30 years of trying to hear someone other than KSL on 1160, I've heard a second station there in less than a month. For weeks I've been hearing a religious station either under or over KSL, I always suspected it was WYLL but was never able to extract an ID. Tonight at 21:56MST I heard a very clear 1160 WYLL in Chicago ID. My thanks go to Gerry, without his expertise in designing the Quantum Phaser, this would never have been possible from here.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 120 & 100', longwires of 750 and 300' and a 30' vertical.