Re: [IRCA] KAVT TEST UPDATE

Patrick,

Has KAVT been running on reduced power lately?  I have been getting Seattle much stronger than KAVT, and at this distance, that shouldn't be.

Mike Hawkins

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

I just got an e mail from the CE of KAVT and the test is ready to go a
0300 EST as planned. However, there has been transmitter problems which
he is working on. The power will probably be no more than 6 KW instead
of the usual 10 KW.
The test will run until 0800 EST.
With all of the transmitter problems and all, he did not get a copy
of the Radio Disney clock either. So I guess we are on our own with
that.
Those wishing QSL's, please enclose audio with your snail mail report
in a CD or cassette. I can handle either.

Good Luck.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin