[IRCA] WVNN test

Hi Les, despite my best efforts I was unable to log this test on any
of the nights save for 2 extremely weak sweep tones right at 0259 ET
which I can't count. I am currently listening to them at 1515 ET and
as usual they come in great during the day.Looking at their night
pattern I can see that I seem to be in the deepest part of their
null. They must have one heck of an accurate pattern! Despite my lack
of success I feel this is the way to go regarding tests in the future.
Thanks for setting this one up and handling the QSL position.
Sincerely,
John Hunter
Rossville GA