Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KDKA

It sounds like you're kickin' some serious radio butt tonight.  I haven't heard KDKA since 1969!  Good show, dude!

Mike Hawkins

Doug Pifer - KE6GMM <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
Been dwelling on 1020 for a while and finally caught KDKA @ 2214 PST. Local
KYXE SS causing typical havoc, but KWIQ had lightened up a bit so I had to
only fight with one station. New here.
73- Doug
Albany, OR

Yahoo! Photos