[IRCA] A couple of unidentifieds (1490 and 1570)

[IRCA] A couple of unidentifieds (1490 and 1570)

I apologize in advance if this post is off-topic, as
this message does not discuss the Steelers, Cowboys,
Broncos, Seahawks, Terry Bradshaw or Peyton Manning.

Have a couple of mysteries that maybe somebody can
help with:

[1]  Sunday afternoon on 1490 at 2:57 p.m. Eastern.
In the mess over/under WBTA-Batavia NY I heard
somebody playing "Bad Company" by Bad Company from
1974.  That song and group kind of sticks out on a
frequency with a whole lot of oldies, nostalgia and
ESPN stations.  I suppose it could always been
"bumper" music as opposed a station with a rock
format.

[2] Wednesday evening on 1570 at 8 p.m. Eastern.   I
heard a basketball game which featured "The Panthers"
and (what sounded like) "Charlotte Heights".  May have
been the same team. Coincidentally, I thought at one
point they were saying "Scarlett Heights", which is a
Toronto-area high school.   This was heard on the car
radio fighting an oldies station (WANR I assume) and
was getting hammered by Radio Disney splatter from
1560.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73
Niel Wolfish