[IRCA] NE Oregon reception

I too had a number of good level TA hets this Tuesday evening, around 0215
utc, both MW and LW, but never got any audio, even on LW which usually gives
at least something on 189.
But the southeast did give audio on 535, 555, 895 at various fadeups several
times.
535 Grenada, 0223 utc, man talking, weak.
555 St. Kitts, 0311-0328 utc. Playing some type of R&R music, little but the
heavy bass and beat heard. At 0325 utc the music ended and an
upbeat-sounding man talked. Poor/weak.
895 Nevis, 0226 utc, playing oldies R&R with Temptations' "Tracks of your
tears".  At 0301 utc another good fadeup with female vocal of "Help me make
it through the night". Weak/medium at times.
I used all 4 radios in the stack, as the signals were mostly strong enough
for all to copy, and the sync detector on AR7030 and R8B were used to, with
both aiding copy. The 746Pro's AM demodulator is supposed to be a sync
detector all the time; it too had good reception with the others. Perhaps
these stations run higher modulation than the Europe stations.
Steve
NE Oregon
various radios, longwires and EWE