From: Patrick Martin
Sent: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:53:23 -0800
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Tree Limb

Hi everyone,

Well, I went out to check on the damage and I lucked out. I climbed the
ladder and the roof is ok. The gutter is pretty much toast. The big dish
is ok, but the tripod that holds the feedhorm is broken, but the arms
are belt, but I think I can go to Sopko Welding in Seaside and have them
make me new arms.
   I cut a lot of branches from around the front of the dish to clear it
and moved it back and forth, so the arm is ok. The Thompson Saginaw
arm/motor is tough. The dish is only 8.5 foot, but the Thompson will
handle 12-14 foot dishes easily. I got it because of the high winds. So
I get the gutter replaced and the new tripod pieces for the dish, I
should be up an running again.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.