[IRCA] 1670 unID is GA, 1620 is IN

Yes it does carry Spanish, at least tonight it did at
sunset, and I heard calls in the ID. I was hoping for
something better and sat on it.

And I finally was able to copy an ID from the "classic
rock" station on 1620 last night. 99.7 and 102.3 are
probably twinned as they were both mentioned by freq,
and the calls were for the 97.7 in IN. 1620 in IN was
carrying that and also the CBS loop Channel 42 error -
two feeds on one station simultaneously. Had a weak
but solid College Station underneath. Someone was
probably asleep at the wheel at the Indiana station,
or testing something. (I left my logbook downstairs,
it has all the calls).

Saul