[IRCA] WTOP QSL

After 20+ years of trying, I finally received a f/d QSL sheet, postcard and business card from WTOP – just in time to beat the callsign switch. Not a sensational catch I know, but I’m still glad to receive it. I don’t know if I did something to honk someone off at the station long ago, but I’m sure happy to have this one. I’ve had the same lack of luck with Vietnam on SWBC. Maybe it is time to send them another report. Incidentally, I did buy a lottery ticket tonight. If I win big it will be 40 acres of soggy land and the mother of all antenna farms!

Jim Pogue

Memphis, TN