Re: [IRCA] UNID 60's Oldies Song

This could be the beginning of a beautiful thread. Round up the usual suspects and get it going.

Chuck

From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amdxmail@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 11:25 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] UNID 60's Oldies Song

<It's "As Time Goes By" by the Rolling Stones>

<There was also a version by Marianne Faithful.  It also had violins, but had a rather haunting female voice instead of Mick.>

Mick: "You know what I want to hear."

Keith [lying]: "No, I don't."

Mick: "You played it for her, you can play it for me!"

Keith [lying]: "Well, I don't think I can remember ..."

Mick: "If she can stand it, I can!  Play it!"

Steve Francis

Alcoa, Tennessee