Re: [IRCA] 880 - suspect Edmonton & Brandon in Ontario

Re: [IRCA] 880 - suspect Edmonton & Brandon in Ontario

Hi Saul-
You could have Edmonton. KGHT may be directional daytimes, east and west
pattern, which might mean you are not hearing them. This sounds like someone
went home and left the transmitter on.  It's totally automated no local
ID's. I maybe the only one hearing them.
Willis

I'm getting oldies a couple times u/WCBS (Edomnton?)
and country (Brandon?). CHRB AB strong at times
on1140. Norway was briefly very strong on 1314.

Saul / Burnt River ON