[IRCA] Quantum Phaser continued

Greetings once again,

I decided to reconnect the Quantum phaser up to the R8 again tonight.
This time I compared S Meter readings from the antenna (coax) plugged
directly into the receiver and through the Quantum phaser. This time I
am only losing 4-5 DB. Like KSWB-840-Seaside direct to the R8 is S9+40DB
off the eastern beverage and through the Quantum Phaser is S9+35 DB. So
it is not as bad, but on a weak groundwave signal that 5 DB is enough
not to hear the station, so I will install the .1 cap and see how it
works. More later.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin